Ms. McDonnell grew up in the Boston area and received bachelors, masters, and law degrees from Boston College. While she began her career on the east coast, clerking at the federal court in New Hampshire and joining Wilmer, Cutler & Pickering in Washington, D.C. after her clerkship, Ms. McDonnell has spent the last 19 years in the West. When she's not working hard for her clients, she enjoys exploring the Pacific Northwest and is an avid paddle boarder, hiker, and skier.
- Boston College Law School, 1997
J.D., magna cum laude
- Boston College Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, 1992
- Alaska Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Oregon Bar Association
- Maune Raichle Hartley French & Mudd
- Litigated environmental cases in the federal courts.
- Served as a judicial clerk to the Honorable Shane Devine of the U.S. District Court for the District of New Hampshire.
Recognition & Awards
- Graduated from law school magna cum laude.
- Executive Editor of Boston College Environmental Affairs Law Review.
Publications & More
Comment, “Increased Risk of Disease Damages: Proportional Recovery as an Alternative to the All or Nothing System Exemplified by Asbestos Cases,” 24 Boston College Environmental Affairs Law Review 623 (1997).
If you have been diagnosed with mesothelioma and would like to learn more about your legal rights to mesothelioma compensation, please complete the form below for a free consultation.