Seth is passionate about advocating for the victims of mesothelioma and their families against the negligent and reckless corporations that have wronged them. Sethearned his Juris Doctorate from the University of San Francisco, School of Law and holds an undergraduate degree in philosophy from the University of California, Berkeley. Seth is a lifelong California resident who is originally from the Los Angeles area and currently living in Oakland.
- University of San Francisco School of Law, 2020
- University of California, Berkeley, 2014
Recognition & Awards
- CALI Award for Excellence in Wills & Trust 2019
- Dean's Scholarship Award Recipient
- Daniel Levin Scholarship Recipient
- Public Interest Law Foundation Grantee 2019
- Student Comment in the University of San Francisco Law Review: Robust Unionism as a Compelling Interest Evaluating the Exacting Policies of Janus, in Vol. 55, Issue No.2.
- California (Pending California Bar results expected in January 2021)
If you have been diagnosed with mesothelioma and would like to learn more about your legal rights to mesothelioma compensation, please complete the form below for a free consultation.