Attorney Nate Mudd has dedicated his practice to exclusively representing mesothelioma victims and their families for over 20 years. He is deeply committed to helping his clients and has helped hundreds receive the compensation they deserve as quickly as possible.
Originally from Edwardsville, IL, Nate and his family have made Charleston, SC their home since 2018.
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, MO, 1997, J.D.
- Honors: Dean's Scholarship
- Northeast Missouri State University, Kirksville, MO, 1994, B.A.; Major: History
- Honors: Academic/Athletic Scholarship
After graduation from law school, Nate served a prestigious two-year clerkship as an attorney with the State of Illinois Appellate Court. His next two years were spent focusing on personal injury, workers' compensation, medical malpractice and product liability cases, always on behalf of the injured plaintiff. Since 2001, Nate has dedicated his practice to representing those suffering from mesothelioma. In that time, Nate has represented individuals from 47 of the 50 States. He has successfully represented mesothelioma victims who have worked in numerous fields, including but not limited to:
- Power House/Power Plant workers
- Chemical workers
- Auto/Heavy Truck Mechanics
- Plastics plant workers
- Cable Splicers/Phone workers
- Paper Plant workers
- Naval and Shipyard workers
- Aviation Mechanics
- Heavy Equipment Operators
- Floor Coverers
- $2 Million for Illinois boilermaker
- Over $5 Million for Florida power plant engineer
- $1.6 Million for widow of a Washington State pipefitter
- Over $1.5 Million for a Navy Machinist Mate from Texas
- Over $3 Million for a Louisiana mechanic
- Over $2 million for a Wisconsin sprinklerfitter
If you have been diagnosed with mesothelioma and would like to learn more about your legal rights to mesothelioma compensation, please complete the form below for a free consultation.